Samsung Mobile Display has announced that it will begin mass producing the world’s first touchscreen AMOLED panel in March. It’ll be a 3.3-inch WVGA (480 x 800) resolution AMOLED panel. Until now, touch screens were made by separately connecting the display and the touch panel, but now Samsung has placed a touch sensor over the mirror display. With the sensor’s thickness at just 0.001mm, it allows the screen to offer high-quality images. With display and touchscreen technology getting better and better, we’re certainly looking forward to the cool devices that will be released.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: AMOLED, Samsung, touch screen,
- Seen at: koreaittimes