Shiseido’s has wowed the public in the past with their range of make-up that is capable of turning any plain Jane into a stunning bombshell, but today they provide that wow factor via a different route – the Digital Cosmetic Mirror. This device allows users to test make-up and recommendations without having to so much so as use a mascara brush in the process. This is made possible thanks to augmented reality that offers a novel method to powder your face sans samples, and widespread adoption of this technology could spell the end for testers and samples. A camera will scan your face, compute a list of tailored recommendations and applies make-up on your virtual face in real-time for instant viewing of results.RELATED
- OLED microdisplay-based eyetracking Head Mounted Device
- Augmented reality mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- Oakley 3D Gascan, the ultimate 3D glasses for theaters
- Logitech Revue with Google TV unveiled
- i-Station has a new stereoscopic 3D portable media player
- Follow: augmented reality, japan,
- Seen at: japantrends