SkyGolf has just rolled out its latest SkyCaddie SGX GPS-enabled rangefinder which boasts a 3″ TFT LCD display and a lithium ion battery which is able to run for up to 14 hours straight, providing you with up to 30,000 pre-loaded and ground-verified maps. The SkyCaddie SGX is able to rotate the green automatically in order to match a golfer’s angle of approach, offering you all the distances required to hit the greens in order to improve your score. Avid golfers can check out the SkyCaddie SGX from this April onwards for $400 apiece.
Next Story: Motorola Milestone Going To Canada
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids