One of Sony Ericsson’s upcoming Aspen cellphone’s most outstanding feature would be the Windows Mobile 6.5.3 operating system, which is a major step upwards compared to what Microsoft has offered to date, where this latest version boasts a much more intuitive interface alongside multitouch support for its capacitive display. Features are pretty much in line with any mid-range to high-end handset of today, including a 2.4″ QVGA TFT touchscreen display, a 3.2-megapixel camera, 4x digital zoom, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, A-GPS support, a GreenHeart panel and a charger and box which are made from recycled materials to maintain that green approach. Expect to see the Sony Ericsson Aspen hit the market later this Q2 in black or white silver colors. [Press Release]
Next Story: Power-generating rubber could be the future
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2009-07-06: Sony XPERIA X2 Blueprints Leaked?
- 2010-02-03: FCC gives nod to Sony Ericsson Vivaz
- 2010-02-11: Garmin Asus M10 helps you get around
- 2010-03-19: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini gets pricing and release date
- 2010-03-19: Orange announces Sony Ericsson Xperia X10