Rumors of a PSP phone have come and gone, and things don’t look like changing anytime soon with buzz of such a device becoming reality revealed ath the Mobile World Congress Show Daily by a Sony Ericsson executive, claiming that “In the past there was no tie-up between us (Sony and Sony Ericsson), the PSP platform and Sony, but you can expect to hear much more about that.” Well, with that in mind, do you think a PSP phone will be able to do much better than the iPhone in terms of mobile gaming?
Next Story: Prosthetic foot recycles energy
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-03-31: PlayStation Games for Xperia Play Show Up in Android Market
- 2011-03-22: Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play to Drop on Verizon in Mid-April
- 2010-12-07: PSP Phone with Android 2.3 Gingerbread might be out next March