Sony Ericsson has confirmed that their Android-powered Xperia X10 will be getting a newer version of Android sometime after its launch, although the exact time frame has yet to be announced. It will bolt through the stable doors with Android 1.6, and hopefully we’ll see a jump to Android 2.1 sooner rather than later. It does make us wonder why can’t it roll out with Android 2.1 in the first place – would you rather wait for the phone to be released later with the updated 2.1 OS, or hold one in your hands sooner only to make the upgrade later on?RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Android, android 2.1, sony ericsson, sony ericsson xperia x10, x10, xperia, xperia x10,
- Seen at: blog.se-nse.net