Sony’s PlayStation Network (PSN) seems to be down and out for the moment, and Sony is aware of the problem just in case you were wondering whether the folks there were sitting on their rear ends doing nothing about the situation. Game-crashing errors seem to spread among the PS3-owning community, and most of it is attributed to a 8001050F error code. Among the unfortunate drawbacks would be corrupted trophy information and an inability to access the PSN. Hopefully Sony will be able to do something about this, and pronto!
Update: It seems that the problem has been fixed.
Next Story: All US Android smartphones to get Android 2.1
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2011-05-31 Sony PlayStation Network services to be fully restored worldwide before the week is over
- 2011-05-27 PlayStation Network ready to reboot in Japan
- 2011-05-24 PSN downtime is intentional, no hack in progress