Sprint has lowered the price of its already cheap Palm Pixi to just $50 in the US, hoping to bolster sales of the entry-level webOS phone by some margin. After all, Palm isn’t exactly doing gangbusters financially at the moment even with a great looking smartphone (we’re talking about the Palm Pre and the Pre Plus) with its webOS platform, since they seem to be a little too late to the game. $50 is a steal, considering the device was originally priced at $349.99, where the new $50 mark was achieved thanks to an instant $200 discount coupled with a $100 mail-in rebate.
Next Story: Bmorn BM-889 portable media player
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2009-12-07: Is The Pink Palm Pixi Real?
- 2010-03-07: Is The Palm Elan A New Device, Or Just A Pixi?
- 2010-08-27: HP sells webOS smartphones as bundle with new PCs