It’s not an official announcement, but a user over at the PreCentral forums, claiming to be a Sprint technician, has released a picture indicating that the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi will be receiving updates on the 15th of Feb. The features listed in this update seem to be the features that were supposed to debut on webOS 1.4, so you might want to take this little “leak” with a pinch of salt. If it is true though, it seems that the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi will be getting video recording and editing capabilities on said date. Also bear in mind that if it’s coming from a Sprint technician, it doesn’t automatically mean that Verizon subscribers will be getting such an update either.
Next Story: Solar Powered Electric Lawnmower Concept
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2010-12-28: Sprint shows Palm Pixi with front-facing camera
- 2009-06-05: No Palm Pre For Verizon In 2009 (Says Sprint)
- 2009-12-30: Verizon To Offer Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus
- 2010-07-26: Verizon Palm Pre Plus Wi-Fi Chip Swapped Into Sprint Palm Pixi
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?