[MWC2010] The long awaited HTC HD2 will be finally available in the US, exclusively from T-Mobile this spring. The powerful smartphone boasts a high resolution 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Windows Mobile 6.5 (soon to be obsolete!), a 5 MP camera and 3G support.
The surprise today came from the cool content services that T-Mobile is bringing directly into the phone including Barnes & Nobles eReader application, BLOCKBUSTER on demand application, MobiTV, films “Transformers” and “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” pre-loaded on the memory card, Gogo Inflight Internet with up to six months of free in-flight Wi-Fi access.
Features in the full article. More details will be available at http://www.sticktogether.com/htchd2.
The T-Mobile webConnect Rocket Laptop Stick with HSPA+ will be available next month for people surfing the web in Philadelphia where T-Mobile offers the HSPA+ connection., nationwide the device provides regular 3G or Wi-Fi connectivity and unlimited T-Mobile HotSpot access.
HTC HD2 features include:
- high resolution 4.3-inch capacitive touch display
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- GPS functionality with turn-by-turn navigation from TeleNav GPS Navigator
- pre-installed 16 GB microSD
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
Next Story: Toshiba TG02 shown at MWC
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-03-15 HTC Pyramid specs and renders leaked
- 2010-01-25 HTC HD2 On T-Mobile To Sport Beefed Up Specs
- 2010-02-17 BYD Snaptop concept smartbook powered by Snapdragon
- 2010-03-11 T-Mobile HTC HD2 targets March 24 launch
- 2010-03-21 T-Mobile HTC HD2 Unboxed Before Launch