T-Mobile unveiled its new iteration of the myTouch 3G, aka the 1.2, that features a 3.5 mm headset jack, additional memory with 288 MB of RAM and an 8 GB microSD card and Swype input technology, that provides, a faster text input on the touch screen. Swype offers a virtual keyboard that lets users drag their fingers across the keys to form a word, take a look at the Swype demo video if you want to see how it works (in the full article). Additionally the new myTouch3G, will come with preloaded applications including Barcode Scanner, Music Player, myAccount and Visual Voicemail.
The design remains unchanged and it will be available starting today at select T-Mobile retail locations and online at www.T-MobilemyTouch.com for $149.99 with a new two-year plan.
- Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- Google I/O 2011 wrap-up
- Follow: mytouch 3g, smartphone, smartphones, t-mobile, tmobile,