[MWC 2010] Texas Instruments (TI) was demonstrating this funny-looking device. Obviously, this is not a “huge phone” concept, but rather a dual-display concept. One display shows some content (TV, movie, music…) while the other display is used to provide controls or additional information. The primary output can also be routed to a big TV via HDMI. TI doesn’t know what its customers will do with it but they believe that this functionality will sell. Note that companies like Marvell also have multi-display features (up to 5, I heard), so there’s a bit of a trend formation here.
Next Story: LG GD880 Mini
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall