Toshiba looks set to include Sony’s TransferJet technology in its product range that will roll out in the second half of next year. Unfortunately, the folks at Toshiba have yet to make it known on just which products will TransferJet see action in, alongside the extra amount of dough one will have to fork out for such devices. It is most likely to see TransferJet hit a few models first, before it is rolled out across in a broad range. We guess notebooks will be among the first devices from Toshiba to boast TransferJet as that is but a logical conclusion.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-04-01 April Fools Compilation
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2011-12-20 Panasonic, Samsung, Sandisk, Sony and Toshiba form the Next Generation Secure Memory Initiative