Imogen Heap was decked out in a Twitter dress at the recent Grammys, where fans of Imogen could send twits to her directly – or should we say, her dress. All received messages will scroll across her collar, while images are displayed on her Fendi handbag. The Fendi bag incorporates the services of an iPod touch which will receive all the messages, running on a customized program courtesy of Memo Akten. As for the images, they will be passed to a flexible LED display located in the collar in addition to the aforementioned handbag. Definitely not something you would want to get caught under the rain, this dress.
Next Story: SoundBite system helps with your hearing
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested