Verizon posted an articlewith a video showing how to use your Verizon Motorola DROID or HTC Imagio as a remote for the Verizon FiOS TV. The basic features you expect from a remote are available from your phone: change channels, manage parental controls, pause, rewind, fast forward or record, additionally you can transfer one photo at a time from the cellphone to the television or view a slideshow stored in the phone using the touchscreen user interface. When a call comes the TV will be automatically muted.
The application called Mobile Remote is available on the application store accessible from the phone and you set it up through the in-home Wi-Fi network by opening up the Mobile Remote Widget on the TV and selecting either the Motorola Droid or HTC Imagio icon. Mobile remote will be released for other Verizon handsets in the future
- Top 10 CES Gadgets
- HSTi wireless media stick to support Android devices
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- Follow: fios, motorola droid, remote control, Verizon,