Do you have a bunch of film at home that you want to digitize and keep in your computer? Instead of paying someone else to do it for you, you could always fork out £59.95 and do it yourself, thanks to the VFS-002M Veho Film and Slide Converter. It’s able to scan your old 110mm and 35mm negatives into your Mac or PC via its USB connection. It also boasts Colourbright technology to increase the clarity of scanned images, apparently by automatically adjusting the backlight and color balance according to the subject matter. Do you think you’d want to process your old negatives yourself, or would you still rather pay someone to get it done for you?
Next Story: Windows Phone Wallpapers Start Showing Up At MWC
- 2013-10-24: Hiku Grocery Scanner Makes Shopping More Convenient
- 2013-05-21: IRIScan Book 3 Accompanied By Readiris Pro
- 2013-04-09: Camera System Does Long Range 3D Scanning
- 2013-04-02: Photon 3D Scanner Is Cheaper Than A Tablet
- 2013-03-13: Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner