Vodafone’s upcoming Qisda QCM-330 cellphone might have a mere 4″ display, but you will be suprised to note that it out-pixels (yes, you heard it here first!) – in other words, has a higher resolution than the yet to be released Apple iPad, boasting 1,280 x 1,024 pixels. Apart from that, connectivity options include HSDPA and Wi-Fi, while an accelerometer shold go some ways in making it a much more engaging user experience, especially with tilt-sensitive games and viewing photos in either landscape or portrait mode. A 3-megapixel camera is there to help you capture those impromptu moments in case you forgot to carry your DSLR. As for eagle-eyed folks, its home button does seem to point towards the Google Android operating system.
Next Story: Touch Viva portable media player
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18: Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12: Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25: Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27: AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone