Vodafone UK ought to get itself a new set of subscribers pretty soon, where most of them would probably be hankering after the Sony Ericsson X10. This is their first Android smartphone, where it will roll out with Android 1.6 (Donut) while being accompanied by a generous 4.0″ WVGA (480×854) scratch-resistant capacitive screen, a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 8.1-megapixel camera, and support for a slew of typical Android Google Mobile apps. Expect this handset to hit the market later this April, pricing details have yet to be revealed but we hope to get some skinny on that matter in due time.
Next Story: New Touchscreen BlackBerry In Q3 Of 2010?
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2010-04-14 Tips on improving Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 battery life
- 2010-09-01 Sony Ericsson to deliver Android 2.1 for Xperia X10 series before September is over
- 2010-11-17 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to receive multi-touch next year