Verizon Wireless has announced the latest version of its mapping software – VZ Navigator 5.0. The most obvious new features in the latest version are the roadside assistance and integrated social networking features. With roadside assistance, you’re able to send your location to a dispatcher, who can then determine if help is needed and send the right type of help to the user. When it comes to social networking, there is integration with Facebook, allowing you to share your location information with friends and family in real-time. Aside from that, version 5.0 also sports a revised user interface, streamed map content, graphic alerts for upcoming road conditions and attributes, as well as voice search support for various devices. The VZ Navigator service will set you back $10 a month for unlimited access, or $3 for 24-hours of use.
Next Story: iDrift For The Apple iPad?
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released