Verizon Wireless has announced the latest version of its mapping software – VZ Navigator 5.0. The most obvious new features in the latest version are the roadside assistance and integrated social networking features. With roadside assistance, you’re able to send your location to a dispatcher, who can then determine if help is needed and send the right type of help to the user. When it comes to social networking, there is integration with Facebook, allowing you to share your location information with friends and family in real-time. Aside from that, version 5.0 also sports a revised user interface, streamed map content, graphic alerts for upcoming road conditions and attributes, as well as voice search support for various devices. The VZ Navigator service will set you back $10 a month for unlimited access, or $3 for 24-hours of use.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Verizon,
- Seen at: news.vzw