Could the Wheel Driver be the motorcycle of the future? After all, it does look pretty dangerous to ride in (unless you’re General Grievous with multi-limbed capability and lighting fast reflexes), but we’re guessing that this concept, should it actually be realized, could well be safer compared to what we have today for our two-wheelers. Created by none other than a Japanese, Yuji Fujimura, the Wheel Driver will seat the “rider” in the wheel itself, which offers him/her more protection that what a traditional bike can.
Next Story: Brick Lamp
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept