Love shooting games on your Nintendo Wii so much that you bought one of those plastic peripherals that slides a Wiimote inside a faux pistol? Well, that can be a thing of the past with the infinitely cooler Wii Crossfire Pistol, where it comes shaped in a lovely pistol with all the relevant design details, including a built-in Wiimote that doesn’t require you to put yours inside. Other features include integrated speakers, enhanced vibration function, repositioned A and B buttons as well as the D-Pad for easier access and functionality. At $23.99 a pop, it helps you make busting a cap in the game more realistic.
Next Story: TiVo DVRs arrive on Best Buy
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events