Nintendo isn’t the only one who wants its devices in schools, as Apple has begun promoting its 10-pack iPad bundles for educational institutions. When purchased in a pack, the price of the iPad is lowered by $20 per iPad, or $40 per iPad if purchased together with AppleCare. There are also some environmental benefits of purchasing a pack of ten iPads, as the packaging is reduced by eliminating separate retail boxing for the devices. Each package will consist of ten iPads, along with the USB-to-Dock connector cables, power adapters, and a single set of documentation. Will the iPad be a useful education tool, or do you think that the MacBook is still more suitable?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-03-15: iPad 2 launch delayed in Japan
- 2010-05-11: Japanese iPad To Be SIM-locked To Softbank Mobile
- 2010-08-18: iPADock Is Able To Accommodate Several iPads And iPhones At One Go