Joe’s come up with the 112 LED coffee table that looks absolutely gorgeous in any living room, especially for those who want a modern touch. This is made possible thanks to the configuration which is explained in the excerpt below in more detail.
Driving this grid is an ATmega328 in i2c slave mode. It listens for display data from a second ATmega328 and uses that to set the array of TLC5940 driven LEDs appropriately. Separating the processing microcontroller from the display microcontroller allows for fast and smooth display changes that can be seen after the break. Joe’s table exhibits exquisite cable management, clean code, and an amazing amount of flexibility.
Sounds like the perfect addition to spruce up your living room, eh?
Next Story: Samsung Corby Folder turns official
- 2013-01-14: X-Wing Coffee Table Is One For The Nerds
- 2012-02-08: Zen Table features mesmerizing artwork
- 2012-01-30: USS Enterprise coffee table is for Star Trek fans
- 2011-07-18: Play video games on your coffee table with the Platinum Multi Game Arcade Table
- 2011-02-17: Touchscape Multi-Touch coffee table