Looking for a new pair of earbuds in the market? Well, a-Jays has got you covered with its simply named One, Two and Three models, where they will be going for $40, $50 and $60, respectively. These low-key earbuds will share a similar 8.6mm driver, extra-wide flat cables, and same external style, although there will be a handful of changes to each model to justify their respective price tags. Take the Two for instance – it will come with a highly polished finish compared to the One’s plain black color. These are among the company’s most affordable products to date, and are decently priced.
- 2013-01-07: Monster iSport Intensity, iSport Strive and Victory launched
- 2013-01-07: Moshi Mythro Earbuds
- 2012-04-12: Apple 'unibody' earbuds plan relies on ultrasonic bonding
- 2012-01-03: NuForce NE-600X and NE-770X earbuds are easy on your wallet
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good