Acer seems to come up with a myriad of consumer electronic devices, with the K11 DLP pico projector being the latest. This model is capable of beaming an image at 858 × 600 resolution with a brightness of 200 lumens. It is capable of doing so for up to 20,000 hours before it gives up the ghost, and in 2,000:1 contrast ratio to boot. Among the connectivity options are HDMI, VGA and composite, while inserting an SDHC memory card or plugging in a USB flash drive allows you the pleasure of direct playback of music, video and photos.
Next Story: Ideum MT-50 introduced
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing