Rumor is going around that Apple’s recently announced iPad will be going on sale from March 26th, which is in line with the 2-months period that Steve Jobs mentioned when unveiling this device. Apple store employees will start to get training on March 10th, and apparently TV commercials will begin to air from March 15th. If this rumor is true, you might also want to take note that it also mentions that folks who camp out for the iPad will be receiving a special gift. Are you planning to queue up for the iPad when it goes on sale, or are you planning to wait and see what other peoples’ responses are?
Next Story: Bugatty Cellphone To Match Your Bugatti Veyron?
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad