A recent patent application by Apple shows that the fruity company is working on a rather interesting speaker phone feature for the iPhone. Instead of having to activate the speaker phone manually, the patent indicates that the phone could be smart enough to use its built-in camera to “see” the environment and determine whether the speakerphone should be turned on. The phone would even be smart enough to compare images that it has stored and the images that it’s currently seeing to determine whether the speaker phone should be turned on. So if you’re always disabling the speaker phone while leaving your iPhone in the cup holder, chances are that it could be smart enough to not activate it when you place it there again.RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iWatch Concept Takes Design Inspiration From Nike's FuelBand
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Concept Budget iPhone Rendering Makes It Look Less "Cheap"
- This All-Glass Mac Pro Concept Will Make You Drool
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, patent,
- Seen at: patentlyapple