Think that there’s too much iPhone stuff in the world? Well, it looks like you’re going to get another dose of Apple’s App Store. Social branding firm Vitrue has launched an official Facebook application for Apple’s App Store. From the page, you’ll be able to browse the catalog directly from Facebook, and share recommendations with friends. Considering the amount of popularity that Apple’s App Store already has, if you pair it with the power of social networking, it’s probably going to have the competition shuddering in fear.
Official blog post.
Next Story: SlingPlayer Coming To The iPad
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot
- 2011-06-17: Facebook Spartan: No-one knows what it is, but everyone is excited
- 2011-05-13: Apple enters Guinness World Records 2011 Gamer's Edition
- 2011-05-02: Lima: web-based app store for jailbreakers