If you’re the type of person who is unhappy with today’s methods of mounting your LCD TV on the wall, you might want to check out the Atdec Telehook TH-400-LED, which allows you to hang your LCD TV on the wall just like how you’d hang your normal picture frame. This product which is going for AUD$149 ($136) can support any display up to 50kg in weight with a 400mm-wide VESA mounting hole pattern. The Telehook TH-400-LED can be even used in drywall applications, along with stud walls and brickwork, so it seems that you won’t have much more of an excuse the next time the missus nags and tells you to mount the LCD on the wall, eh?
- 2013-06-25: Foxconn Announces 70” 4k2k LCD TV
- 2011-10-13: Toshiba Regza 4K 2D display to be released in December 2011
- 2011-10-04: LCD TV sports super brightness levels with laser backlight
- 2011-03-24: Samsung targets 30% of global Smart TV shipments
- 2011-03-20: Mitsubishi shifts focus from LCD HDTVs to larger models