Are you always yakking on your landline phone, and want to be able to do so wirelessly? Well, if you already have a Bluetooth headset, you could always shell out $40 to pick up the Bluetooth Landline Phone Adapter, which allows you to pair it with your Bluetooth headset, and still yak on your landline phone. It allows you to pair up to 8 devices at one go. Aside from that, it can also be hooked up to your PC via a 3.5mm cable, and switch your headset between PC and the phone, which is quite nifty.
Next Story: Google Redirects China Users To Google.hk
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini