You just know deep down inside that when the iPad was announced, Belkin was more than ready to roll out a slew of accessories for Apple’s upcoming device. Well, the Max Sleeve is one of them, where a pre-order can be placed for $39.99. The Max Sleeve comes with a special pleated design that can be expanded to fit your iPad, alongside a slew of other accessories including a charger. Whenever there is nothing to stuff inside, the Max Sleeve remains nice and slim, but when you need to store all sorts of knick knacks, then it is capable of serving you well. Choose from perfect plum, violet mist, black and white colors.
Next Story: LED skirt lights up the night
- 2014-01-05: Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Announced
- 2013-10-23: Belkin Announces iPad Air Compatible Keyboard Cases And Other Accessories
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-07-22: Belkin WeMo Light Switch Now Available