As we inch closer to the day that iPad goes officially on sale, the gears that make it all possible have already been set in motion. Best Buy will apparently be launching the Wi-Fi iPad models on the April 3rd, and is currently providing its retail store employees with details of events leading up to the launch. The iPad will initially be carried at Best Buy locations offering “store-within-a-store” Apple Shop sections. Apparently two notebooks and an iMac will be removed from the usual Apple Shop layout in order to make room for the iPad during its launch day. Are you looking forward to picking up Apple’s iPad on launch day? How do you plan to get hold of one of the many units?
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]