RIM has just introduced the Blackberry Beta Zone, which is designed to allow BlackBerry users to check out early and upcoming RIM products and services. Currently the BlackBerry Beta Zone is for RIM products only, while the more commonly used BlackBerry App World Test Center allows developer applications, which should be warmly welcomed. Do you think that this is a good move in order to prevent issues from cropping up to your mobile phone?
Next Story: Unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 On Amazon
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales