The Apple iPad isn’t released just yet, but that doesn’t mean companies are not preparing themselves to offer something for Apple’s hotly anticipated tablet when it hits the market this Saturday. Boingo is offering an app for the iPad that allows you to purchase credits for over 125,000 Boingo hotspots located worldwide, giving you access to the Internet as and when you need it. Known as Boingo WiFi Credits, you can “invest” as little as $1.99 in your account, taking advantage of the mapping feature to find the nearest hotspot to you. $1.99 will net you an hour of hotspot access, and it is also good for access via the iPhone and iPod touch. If you think you have the rub of the green, then why not download the app – if you’re the 1,000th person to do so, you will win a free iPad from Boingo.
Next Story: Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac screenshot spotted
- iPhone Might Have Saved Soldier's Life In Afghanistan
- Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]