Google has finally made available paid apps for the Android Market in Canada, and we suppose this happened after Google and major Canadian carriers have finally come to an agreement with regards to this issue. If you happen to rock to Rogers, Telus, Bell or Fido, expect to see paid apps pop up anytime soon.
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, apps, bell, canada, rogers, telus,
- Seen at: intomobile