For many of us, it is a nice, hot cup of coffee that keeps us going through the day, which strangely enough is the same case for the Carpuccino that you see above. What used to be a standard 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco is now a coffee-powered car, but mileage isn’t that ideal (and a waste of good coffee, we might add) since it requires 56 espressos for a single mile. It will run on any brand as long as the coffee is very dry and comes in a pellet form factor that enables the air to move through the pile of coffee as it burns.
Next Story: Cisco unveils new router
- 2013-10-15: Capsulekong Pays Homage To Donkey Kong While Serving You Coffee
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Machine Activated By Yawns
- 2013-08-02: Coffee Haus Kiosk Might Replace Your Barista One Day
- 2013-04-24: Have Coffee With Tim Cook For $50,000, The Money Goes To Charity
- 2013-02-13: KRUPS Barista EA9000 Fully Automated Cappuccino Machine