Cisco is back with a bang, rolling out a new router packed with technology that they claim will “serve as the foundation of the next generation Internet.” This new release pays attention to the growing demands of video traffic on the Web as well as the need for more robust networking gear. Known as the CRS-3 Carrier Routing System, Cisco claims that this new device possesses at least a dozen times the traffic capacity of the nearest competing system, while tripling the capacity of its predecessor, the Cisco CRS-1. In layman’s terms, this allows one to download the entire printed collection of the Library of Congress within a second. Now how about that!
Next Story: Dell Precision M4500 notebook
- 2014-01-06 Netgear Trek N300 Travel Router
- 2014-01-06 D-Link DIR-510L WiFi AC750 Travel Router / Charger
- 2013-10-14 D-Link To Close Back Door To Its Routers
- 2013-07-08 Amped Wireless RTA15 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router
- 2013-04-17 Your Off The Shelf Wi-Fi Router Can Easily Be Hacked
- 2012-12-17 Cisco’s Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router and Applications – Demo at GDGT