Just before you write the blind off that they are unable to enjoy a nice run at the Rubik Cube, along comes this design by Konstantin Datz that caters for the visually challenged – after all, all the colors come embossed in Braille, “showing” green, blue, red, yellow, white and pink for the uninitiated. It will definitely take far longer to complete this, but at least no one would feel marginalized from solving one of the more classic puzzlers to date.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Spica to get Android 2.1 update
- 2014-03-13: CUBESTORMER 3 Intends To Solve Rubik’s Cube
- 2013-12-04: Building Turns Into One Gigantic Rubik’s Cube
- 2013-03-26: Man Solves Three Rubik's Cubes While Juggling
- 2011-11-14: App Cube is a geeky take on Rubik's Cube
- 2011-05-31: World's fastest Rubik's cube solving machine does it in a little over 10-seconds