Now here’s a rather interesting take on ceiling lights. Instead of having the usual boring old light bulbs, why not convert your whole ceiling to a landscape of color LEDs, all of which can be controlled by you via a “light brush”. With that, you’ll be able to create patches of light on the ceiling, or draw all sorts of interesting things on your ceiling. It’d probably give your partner a warm fuzzy feeling to come home to a house with “I Love You” written on the ceiling or something like that. Too bad it’s still a concept design, huh?
Next Story: LED mittens light up whenever you shake hands
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2010-01-18: Allure Lights To Spruce Up Your Living Room