[DEMO 2010] Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMO and we have a good deal for our readers to attend DEMO Spring 2010 in late March: instead of $2,995 it will cost only $1836. Click here to register and save $1159 (Click “New registration”, then select “Attendee” on the second page and the special price will then appear).
DEMO has been around for 19 years and is recognized as one of the best conference for its selection of high quality startups and its well-crafted organization. It is one of my favorite tech conferences, and you can stop by Ubergizmo in March to follow our live coverage of the 50+ demos (live.ubergizmo.com). This session is the first one with Executive Producer Matt Marshall , the successor of Chris Shipley.
Throughout the 2 ½ day conference, 50 to 70 startups will present their new products on stage, during a 6 minute demo, in front of an audience composed of investors, innovators, entrepreneurs, industry influencers and top-tier media.
This year, the seven themes selected by DEMO include:
- Social and Media Technologies
- Health and Life Science Technologies
- Clean and Sustaining Technologies
- Cloud Technologies
- Enterprise Technologies
- Mobile Technologies
- Consumer Technologies
To get a feel of this great conference, check out our last year photo gallery and the hilarious (and educational) blog post from Redgie Snodgrass, former VP Business Development of DEMOgod Award recipient Skout. Check the agenda page for more info.
Next Story: Nokia C6 Sports Sideways Sliding Keyboard
- 2014-04-02: Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-26: JumpStartFund CrowdPowered Portal For Startups
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19
- 2011-01-11: DEMO Spring 2011 - Feb 27- Mar 1, 2011 - Palm Desert
- 2010-02-26: Giveaway: Get a Free Pass for DEMO Spring 2010