Can’t wait for a contraption such as the Sea Scooter to become a reality? Well, if you desperately want to be able to ride on water now, you can always do what some innovative chap over in China did. He turned an ordinary bicycle into an amphibious bike by attaching a few giant water bottles onto it to serve as pontoons, and added paddles to the wheels. It looks like you won’t be able to give the excuse that the ferry was late anymore, huh?
Next Story: Xperia X10 User Interface Ported To HTC Magic
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype