We previously mentioned to you about the AMOLED display touting ePassport from Bundesdrukerei, and it seems that this modern passport was on display at CeBIT. This slim passport was developed with Samsung SDI, and it features a bendable AMOLED display, so you won’t feel much difference compared to your current passport. The AMOLED display can be used to display video, text or pictures on the passport, which should help secure things at airports. Do you think we’ll all be touting similar passports in the next one to three year’s time?
Next Story: Is The Palm Elan A New Device, Or Just A Pixi?
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype
- 2011-10-18: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Specs (Official)
- 2011-09-08: Galaxy Skin: Samsung concept phone with foldable AMOLED display
- 2011-05-15: Foldable AMOLED display never creases even after 100,000 times