GigaPan’s recent introduction of their new robotic camera panorama mounts include the EPIC, EPIC 100 and EPIC Pro. All three are capable of producing multi-gigapixel images by stitching together hundreds of images, courtesy of the included post-processing GigaPan Stitch software. The first two models can accommodate compact digital cameras and selected smaller DSLRs, while the EPIC Pro is meant for larger DSLRs as well as monstrous lenses which tip the scales at up to 10lbs when used together. The all important timer function is also included, allowing you to shoot an image every 1, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 300 seconds. Expect the EPIC to cost $349, while the EPIC 100 is going for $449 with the EPIC Pro being the most expensive among the lot at $895. Shipping commences this April.
Next Story: PADandCLICK system for mice
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2012-06-09: Unreal Engine 4 Development Walkthrough
- 2011-12-01: Infinity Blade 2 available today
- 2011-10-04: Unreal Engine runs in Flash
- 2011-09-06: Samsung Stratosphere is Epic 4G LTE handset