This is a weird piece of tech news – a coffin isn’t exactly a gizmo by any means as it houses a corpse, but what happens when you throw in a cellphone capability? Well, this Midas-touched gold coffin is on sale at $381,000, where it comes with a cellphone. Guess when you have that much money to throw around, there is always the fear of being pronounced dead accidentally only to have someone else receive your inheritance prematurely. Perhaps that is the reason why this blinged up coffin holds a cellphone, but what kind of SIM card will it hold, and is the battery already powered up? It would be a waste to be cremated in this thing though.
Next Story: Innesenti is a tricycle - backwards
- 2013-12-09: Designer Alessandro Savelli Unveils $57,000 Android Smartphone
- 2012-09-17: Aston Martin Android smartphone is expensive but not practical
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-09-03: King Louis XVI inspired gold-plated PC
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700