Google ups the ante when it comes to their Android operating system for smartphones by introducing Google Gesture Search, a function that allows your Android-powered device to search for a particular item simply by drawing alphabet gestures on the touchscreen itself. Basically, it will locate a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track from hundreds or thousands of items in a fast and efficient manner. Currently, only the English language version of Gesture Search is available, where you will need to make sure that your device runs on Android 2.0 or above. Could this be the next big thing, or will it be a passing fad?
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android