If you’re currently running Microsoft Exchange in your office and have been toying with the idea of migrating to Google Apps, but the pain of migration might have stopped you, Google has just made it easier for you to do so. The search engine giant has released a new migration tool that will help you migrate your company’s email, calendar, and contact data from Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps. The good news is that it just takes a few steps, it’s efficient, fast and (apparently) painless. Users can even continue to use Microsoft Exchange during the process of migration. Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange currently works with Exchange 2003 and 2007 and both on-premise and hosted Exchange. So will you be moving to Google Apps, or do you still want to hold on to Microsoft Exchange?RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Google, google apps, Microsoft,
- Seen at: googleenterprise.blogspot