Looks like Sprint will be yet another carrier that will carry the Google Nexus One which they hope will be able to take full advantage of Sprint’s 3G Mobile Broadband Network. There is no word on pricing or availability, but do expect some news concerning both to be available pretty soon. Sprint touts that their 3G network has double the coverage of AT&T and 10 times that of T-Mobile when based on square miles. Expect Sprint’s Nexus One to be powered by the Android 2.1 operating system. Other hardware specifications remain intact, so why not check out our review of the Nexus One and see whether it rocks your boat or not?
Next Story: ICOO E900P portable media player
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2010-02-01: Is Sprint Going To Get The Nexus One?
- 2010-03-02: LG LU2300 Android Smartphone Set For Korea
- 2010-05-10: Sprint Confirms That It Won't Be Offering The Nexus One