Everybody who browses the web should know how useful bookmarks are, but generally, they’re something we keep to ourselves, and share bits and pieces of it occasionally. Google has come up with a little update to make collaboration easier, by introducing collaborative bookmarking with lists. You’re now able to create lists from your bookmarks, such as a list of websites with information on the zoo. The lists are private by default, but assuming a friend of yours wants information regarding the zoo, you can just share the whole list to him, which is quite handy. Aside from that, another scenario would be if a group of friends were to be travelling together to a foreign country, each person could contribute useful links and resources to the list, such as hotel info, flight information and tourist destinations etc. Collaborating has now gotten a little bit easier.
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted