Guess the whispers are true – there is a very good chance that Google will pull out of China this coming April 10th, according to China Business News who cited an unidentified Chinese sales agent for the company. There is still no confirmation concerning the April 10 date, but it isn’t all that far away, so we guess in situations like this, patience is a virtue, no? After all, Google has already informed its China employees that they will be given the option of moving over to the US headquarters, or relocate to its Asia-Pacific operations assuming a pullout happens, and points toward the closure of Google.cn instead of a complete end to Google’s business in China.
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015