Guess the whispers are true – there is a very good chance that Google will pull out of China this coming April 10th, according to China Business News who cited an unidentified Chinese sales agent for the company. There is still no confirmation concerning the April 10 date, but it isn’t all that far away, so we guess in situations like this, patience is a virtue, no? After all, Google has already informed its China employees that they will be given the option of moving over to the US headquarters, or relocate to its Asia-Pacific operations assuming a pullout happens, and points toward the closure of Google.cn instead of a complete end to Google’s business in China.
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console