If you happen to be a frequent traveler, then the GPS Travelogue sounds right up your alley. After all, it is capable of tracking and recording virtually everywhere you go. All recorded data will then be uploaded to online mapping applications including Google Earth, and all locations are stored in real-time on its built-in 64MB internal memory. Of course, you can also set it to record your position at intervals of between one second and 59 minutes, depending on your preference. Enough to hold up to 260,000 waypoints including altitude, speed, time, and distance, the GPS Travelogue is tiny enough to fit into your palm without a problem. It plays nice with Windows 7, Vista and XP operating systems, retailing for $149.95. A two hour charge can last for up to 30 hours.
Next Story: Cisco preps new Flip cameras
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids